Tuesday, September 15, 2009

my attempt for a website

I am going to try to market my photo services and maybe get some work out of it. I am setting up a website. Currently it is located at www.mhutchins1.photobiz.com I need some help with the about me part and some other things. Please let me know what you think... Is the black to cold? Anyway I am hoping to use some of my photo talents to help out my family.

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! I don't think the black is cold at all I really like the effect that it gives the photos so I wouldn't change it. It's one of the things that really attracted me to it! The pictures are amazing as well!! as for the you part... I don't really know what you are looking for But you might want to mention how much you love photography (and how amazing you are!) That you enjoy catching the little things (like the mom/kid on the skateboard) and maybe a little about how you got into photography in the first place. Those are just a few ideas! good luck!

    ReplyDelete